Information according to § 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG):
Provider of this WEBSITE is Dr. Alexander Miller
9472 Grabs (SG)
Tel : +41 / (0) 78 / 704 55 28
Email : info [@] miller-legal.ch
Competent Bar Association
Bar Association (Rechtsanwaltskammer) Freiburg im Breisgau
Tel: +49 / (0) 761/32 56 3
Fax: +49 / (0) 761/28 62 61
- BRAO - Federal Lawyers
- BORA - Professional Code of Conduct for Lawyers
- FAO - Fachanwaltsordnung
- BRAGO - Federal Fees for Attorneys
- RVG - Law on the remuneration of lawyers (Lawyers' Remuneration Act)
- CCBE - Code of Conduct for Lawyers in the European Community
- EuRAG - Law on the Activities of European Lawyers in Germany
Details of professional indemnity insurance within the meaning of § 51 Federal Code of Lawyers:
ALLIANZ Versicherungsgesellschaft AGGeneral agent Siegfried Schmid Schwarzwaldstr. 131 79102 Freiburg, Germany.
- The information on this website is provided for general information only and does not constitute legal advice by Dr. RA Alexander Miller dar. Although this has been carefully checked, RA Miller does not accept any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of information provided.
- The content of external websites that can be reached through the hyperlinks from this website or linked to this site are third-party content on the RA Miller has no control and for which it accepts no liability.
Use my WEBSITE is usually possible without providing personal information. As far as personal data (such as name, address or e-mail address) is requested, this happens as far as possible on a voluntary basis. These data are not without your express consent. I point out, THAT data transmission over the Internet can have security vulnerabilities (eg when communicating by e-mail).
A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible. The use of the framework of the imprint obligation published contact data by third parties for sending unsolicited advertisements and information materials is hereby expressly excluded. The operators of the pages expressly legal steps in case of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam e-mails.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer, to help analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website are usually transferred to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. In the case of activation of the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases is the complete IP address to a server transferred by Google in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other with website and internet related services to the website operator. Undertaken as part of Google Analytics that your IP address is not associated with any other data held by Google.